Health and Social Care

My Life, My Way


You can contact the Access Social Care (ASC) team by online form, phone, fax, letter, email or in person by calling at Contact Warrington. For more information follow the link; Warrington Adult Social Care

H&S careFrom there you can find out further information on;

  • How do I tell the council about my care and support needs
  • I think i have care and support needs. What services and information are available for me or the person I care for.
  • Directory of care and support services in Warrington
  • Information for professionals, organisations and partners


If you are unable to contact them personally, a relative or representative can contact them provided you have given your permission for them to act on your behalf.


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website