Those eligible are:
- Those aged 65 years and older
- Those between 6 months – 65 years in clinical risk groups
- Pregnant women
- Those in long-stay residential care homes
- Carers in receipt of carer’s allowance, or those who are the main carer of an elderly or disabled person.
- Close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- Frontline workers in a social care setting
- Frontline health care workers
If you fit the eligibility criteria then please call the surgery after 11am to book your appointment.
For primary school-aged children (reception to year 6) the flu vaccination will given in school.
For children aged 2 or 3 years on 31st August 2023, there will be a separate clinic session via invitation.